Agilent 34405A

Just as the title says - tell us here if you run into any problems with our software. We will be more than happy to take a look and try to resolve as quickly as we can.
tuahangata30

Agilent 34405A

Post by tuahangata30 »

have issue with this program, datasheet looks good. But program has me connect short to rear-terminals. 34405A's have no rear terminals. Also, the picture for front panel shorting, there is no Sense in this model. Just normal VΩ )( inputs and a low amps(1.2A) and high amps(12A). Would not run 2Wire Ω offset verification either. Program did not test the 12A input at all, nor any Capacitance, no ranges. Lastly, the program wrote the data I was able to take, to the wrong lines in the excel sheet. IDK if I'll be able to help with the troubleshooting of this program unfortunately because the only one I currently have is while onsite and customer needs his items back today.
Blitzburgh
Site Admin

Re: Agilent 34405A

Post by Blitzburgh »

This is not acceptable and we apologize for your troubles with the program.

This is a pretty popular piece of T&E and we will immediately jump on the program when the next hits the door.

If anyone out there has a 34405A PLEASE contact us and we will jump right on it quickly.

Mike