Marconi 2031, Error 603

Just as the title says - tell us here if you run into any problems with our software. We will be more than happy to take a look and try to resolve as quickly as we can.
agraybill

Marconi 2031, Error 603

Post by agraybill »

First time running this procedure. After setting addresses and clicking run full performance verifications, it pops up with "Variable was not found: sa. Error number: 603. Object title: If/Then/Else. Object type: If/Then/Else."

If by "sa" it means the spec an, I am using an 8565E, and it successfully responds to the remote call from VeeCal. It also worked fine with the first procedure I ran on VeeCal.

Any clues?

Thanks!
Blitzburgh
Site Admin

Re: Marconi 2031, Error 603

Post by Blitzburgh »

Good morning

You are correct this is for the spectrum analyzer and SA has been set at the beginning of the routine in the serial poll. Later on the program will call this global with a GET command.

I will need to know which part of the performance test you are seeing this at. Once we identify where in the program you have seen this, we can then resolve it pretty quickly.
Blitzburgh
Site Admin

Post by Blitzburgh »

For those following this thread - we sent off a patch on this program and are waiting to hear back how it went. Reasonably certain this will resolve it. If so, it will be uploaded to the Updates folder for you to download and install.

Mike
agraybill

Post by agraybill »

Thanks for looking into it.
The error popped up right after clicking "Full Performance Tests" in the beginning of the procedure.
We'll plug the PC into the network so it can get the update, and I'll follow up with how it went.

Thanks again!
agraybill

Post by agraybill »

Good Morning, I've applied the patch provided by Mike, but hadn't had a chance to get set back up and run it until today.
Now there is a new error which occurs directly after setting the standard addresses, and before the prior error. Looks related to the power head dat file.
Error 700.PNG
Error 700.PNG (55.18 KiB) Viewed 13354 times
Blitzburgh
Site Admin

Post by Blitzburgh »

We really need to set a time where I can help you directly with this. Both of these are quick resolutions. As you have a new laptop, we are missing a couple of files here and there.

Please call at your convenience to let us help you knock this one out.

All the best, Mike